Who processes your personal data?
The controller is the Next Ship Kft. (registered office: 2000 Szentendre, Pásztor u. 62/4, tax number: 24825948-2-13, represented by: Robák Dávid, hereinafter referred to as Next Ship)
What personal data are processed?
Next Ship processes your data specified below:
For natural person Customers:
- address/delivery address,
- e-mail address
- phone number
For the contact persons of customers other than natural persons:
- name and position of the contact person
- e-mail address of the workplace
What is the purpose of processing of your personal data?
Your personal data need to be processed in order to execute the order placed by you in the webshop operated by the controller and to issue the related invoice
What is the legal ground of processing of your personal data?
For natural person customers
a) The processing of the customer’s name and address/delivery address, e-mail address and phone number is required for the execution of the contract between the customer and Next Ship, in which the customer natural person is one of the contracting parties (GDPR Article 6 (1) b)),
For customers other than natural persons
b) When the customer is a non-natural person, the contracting parties have a legitimate interest in processing the data of the contact person (GDPR Article 6 (1) f)) and, in accordance with the result of the conducted interest balancing test the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the contact person of a non-natural person customer do not override such interests. In case b), the controller took into account during the interest balancing that it is a legitimate interest of the controller and its contractual partners to ensure that the parties can consult with each other fast, flexibly and effectively in any issue occurring during the execution of the contracts between them. That is why it is absolutely necessary to process the data of contact persons. It is an obligation of the contact persons resulting from employment or another contract, to be involved in the execution of the contract between the controller and its contractual partner and therefore their personal data must also be disclosed to the extent required for it. Data processing does not restrict the informational self-determination of the data subjects to any greater extent that required because the contact details are not used for any other purposes, including especially marketing.
How long will your personal data be processed?
a) With regard to your name and address (delivery address), the duration of processing is 8 years from the termination of the contractual relationship pursuant to Sections 168-169 of Act C of 2000 on Accounting.
b) your e-mail address and phone number will be erased immediately after the termination of the contractual relationship
What are your rights in relation to data processing?
Pursuant to Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Regulation 95/46/EC (GDPR) you may request access to your personal data and ask for information about the data processed by Next Ship
- you may request the access to your personal data and you may request information about the data processed by the Next Ship. The information and the supply of copies of the processed data are free of charge. For any further copies requested by you, a reasonable fee may be charged based on administrative costs,
- you may request the rectification, erasure or limitation of processing of your personal data,
- you may request Next Ship to specify the recipients of the information sent on the rectification, erasure or limitation of processing of data,
- with regard to contact details processed pursuant to Section 4. b), you may request the erasure of your data by using the contact details in Section 7 at any time,
- among the specified legal basis in the case defined in Section 4. b) you may object to the processing of your personal data by Next Ship by using the contact details in Section 7.
How can you contact the controller?
With regard to issues concerning data processing
- you may send an e-mail to the address email@example.com,
- or may send a letter by post (2000 Szentendre, Pásztor u. 62/4),
Who are the recipients of your personal data?
The controller does not transfer personal data to any third party.
What processors are involved by the controller?
1. Complexpress Logisztika Kft.
1033 Budapest, Szentendrei út 89-95.
Activity: Logistics activity
Duration of data processing: 07.12.2018-07.01.2019
2. Solidus Profit Kft.
1163, Budapest, Cziráki u. 26-32.
Duration of data processing: 07.12.2018-07.12.2019